In the last two years I've tried just about everything (though I am happy that I keep finding new supplies, tools, techniques, etc. to explore). I have discovered the following about myself and my art:
1) Orange is my favorite color. The brighter and bolder the better. It just makes me happy. Magenta is a close second.
2) Just about anything can be improved with a little glitter.
3) I love the combination of red and turquoise. I mean I REALLY LOVE it. How is this color combo not all over the planet?
4) I enjoy working with a lot of random colors, textures, layers, supplies...the more the merrier. Somehow it all just works for me--not too worried about what other people think.
5) I tend to focus on the lines and emotions in facial expressions.
6) I love digitially altering my work. In fact, I often don't consider a piece finished until it's been photographed and further altered digitially. I will spend hours on the original work and many more hours photographing and playing with the digitial image. I love the goose bumps I get when I find that magic and the image seems to pop right off the screen. That's when I know I've finished it.
7) More than anything I inspire myself and my art is about me.
Thanks for allowing me to share it with you...